Friday, September 16, 2011

Recent Sales :: How Does Yours Compare In The Current Market

There is still "doom and gloom" in the media (this is a carbon tax free post) but we continue to see properties sell each week. Here is a selction of what have sold in recent weeks.

 
 5/75 Allen Street, Hamilton sold for $393,000.
 2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
"When you are selling your biggest asset, you need the best person for the job and that person is definitely Matt Jones.  Matt handled the sale of my Hamilton unit with a level of professionalism that is rarely found. Matt is honest, trustworthy and down to earth. He has excellent communication skills and a natural ease in dealing with people. It became obvious, rather quickly, that Matt is a work-a-holic. It is not unusual to get an email from Matt at 10 pm updating you or answering a query! Matt always seems to be available to his clients.  Matt listed my property and had the ad on the internet in the same day. Matt always kept me informed and worked hard with my interests and priorities in mind. Matt's level of loyalty is hard to come by and I cannot imagine anyone being unhappy with Matt's efforts and service. Importantly, Matt has a real knack for negotiations and his sales statistics speak for themselves, even in a tough market. Mighty impressive Matt!!!!" Trish Allen

2 Bedrooms  | 2 Bathrooms


32 Ellis Street, Greenslopes sold for $567,500
3 Bedrooms  | 1 Bathrooms
“I was very comfortable letting Matt market and sell my property. He communicates with me on a regular basis. I was not pressured to sell the property under Matt’s professional service. I would recommend Matt to anyone who wants a smooth transaction in selling their property.” Michael Luong. 
 
 
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms