Wednesday, June 8, 2011

How To Find The Latest Listings Before They Hit The Market

I have succumbed to the appeal of Facebook (500 million users can't be wrong) and have to admit, it really is proving to be a great way of communicating with people in the local area.

If you are looking to buy in the Greenslopes area (or just like keeping an eye on the local market) you need to look me up. I am letting all my "friends" know about new properties coming to market as soon as the paperwork is done, sometimes up to two weeks before the properties are officially advertised.

For instance, I have two new properties coming on the market next week, all my Facebook friends found out on Monday. Here is a link.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150220063283466.336171.830708465&l=fbd4f617b9

It can be a little hard to find Matt Jones on FB (there are a few of us) but you can find me here www.facebook.com/matt.jones76